The Official R.L. Stine Fansite! - The writer and creator of Goosebumps (Horrorland), Fear Street, Nightmare Room, The Haunting Hour and so much more...

The Official R.L. Stine Fansite! - The writer and creator of Goosebumps (Horrorland), Fear Street, Nightmare Room, The Haunting Hour and so much more...

An international Forum to talk about the work by "The Master of Fright"; the world's greatest, scariest, funniest and bestselling author of children's and Young Adult books!

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Hall of Horrors #1: Claws!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:30 pm 

I think everyone Goosebumps fan will like this story because it has a surprise ending. It kept me in suspense. I read the preview for The Five Masks of Dr. Screem and totally got hooked! By the way Fearan, how's R. L. Stine's adult horror book coming along? Know anything about it? I asked him there was he has a title for it yet, but he hasn't responded. Just curious. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

I'm also VERY curious, and I'm dying to know more! :lol: :D But everything I know is in this topic; viewtopic.php?f=69&t=971 ;)

I don't know the title, or what the story is gonna be about either.... - I think R.L. doesn't have a title yet, or he isn't allowed to give that information yet... :|

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:10 pm 

This one was a surprised. I didn't expect much, but it ended up being suspenful, well written, and it had a good, if odd story with nice twists. It even has a sweet moment near the end! I give it an A-