The Official R.L. Stine Fansite! - The writer and creator of Goosebumps (Horrorland), Fear Street, Nightmare Room, The Haunting Hour and so much more...

The Official R.L. Stine Fansite! - The writer and creator of Goosebumps (Horrorland), Fear Street, Nightmare Room, The Haunting Hour and so much more...

An international Forum to talk about the work by "The Master of Fright"; the world's greatest, scariest, funniest and bestselling author of children's and Young Adult books!

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: #16 - Dumb Clucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:49 pm 

Dumb Clucks - 2008
ISBN: 0061232785
HarperCollins - 128 pages

An all-out war has broken out between the three dorms because of a cartoon character named Stupid Chicken. Bernie and his Rotten House buddies are insane about the show, but the girls and the Nyce House guys declare that Stupid Chicken is stupid. Just as someone sets loose hundreds of chickens across the Great Lawn, parents start to show up at the front gate. Everyone forgot about parents’ day! Can they keep the war going without the parents finding out? Now that’s a plot for Stupid Chicken himself!

Post subject: Re: #16 - Dumb Clucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 am 

Ha ha. Stupid Chicken. I am going to start looking for this book, just because there is a character named, Stupid Chicken. :wink:

I'm here for your entertainment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm 
Site Admin

SilentChelsea wrote:
Ha ha. Stupid Chicken. I am going to start looking for this book, just because there is a character named, Stupid Chicken. :wink:

I like chickens... :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:11 am 

I love chickens. They are so cute. I had some neighbors that lived across the street that had 4 baby chicks. I fawned all over them as they were chicks.

I'm here for your entertainment.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:39 am 
Site Admin

SilentChelsea wrote:
I love chickens. They are so cute. I had some neighbors that lived across the street that had 4 baby chicks. I fawned all over them as they were chicks.

Me too! You're totally right!

I have 7 chickens of my own. :P - 2 of them are now almost 4 months (a hen and a rooster), and the other 5 are now just over 6 weeks. :D

(I saved those 5 baby-chickens from a horrible, painful, and unbelievably short life in bio-industry-farm some miles away from here on September 21st. - And I'm definitely planning to save some more chickens from there (if my mom lets me... :? :( :( ) in the future! )

They're so sweet, cute, and adorable when they're so young, little, and only days old. :D Aaaww.... I just love it! :lol:

I'll try to make some photos with a digital camera (I don't have one at the moment, I'd have to ask my dad if I can borrow his...), and make a photo of the garden where they stay, and how "big" they are now. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:45 pm 

Fearreader wrote:
SilentChelsea wrote:

Me too! You're totally right!

I have 7 chickens of my own. :P - 2 of them are now almost 4 months (a hen and a rooster), and the other 5 are now just over 6 weeks. :D

(I saved those 5 baby-chickens from a horrible, painful, and unbelievably short life in bio-industry-farm some miles away from here on September 21st. - And I'm definitely planning to save some more chickens from there (if my mom lets me... :? :( :( ) in the future! )

They're so sweet, cute, and adorable when they're so young, little, and only days old. :D Aaaww.... I just love it! :lol:

I'll try to make some photos with a digital camera (I don't have one at the moment, I'd have to ask my dad if I can borrow his...), and make a photo of the garden where they stay, and how "big" they are now. :D

I wanna see! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 am 
Site Admin

I unfortunately still don't have a digital camera available... :|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am 

Fearan wrote:
I unfortunately still don't have a digital camera available... :|

Haha, it seems like a lot has changed since 2011. You could use the camera in your iphone, android, or a smartphone if you have one.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:15 pm 
Site Admin

Just never looked back at this topic again; obviously completely forgot about it.

I do have a phone which takes pictures, so I can try and make a couple if you're and/or someone else is still interested. ;)