The Official R.L. Stine Fansite! - The writer and creator of Goosebumps (Horrorland), Fear Street, Nightmare Room, The Haunting Hour and so much more...

The Official R.L. Stine Fansite! - The writer and creator of Goosebumps (Horrorland), Fear Street, Nightmare Room, The Haunting Hour and so much more...

An international Forum to talk about the work by "The Master of Fright"; the world's greatest, scariest, funniest and bestselling author of children's and Young Adult books!

It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Eiskalte Vergeltung
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 am 
Site Admin

Eiskalte Vergeltung (Juni 2012) - Original title: Goodnight Kiss 2
ISBN: 978-3-7855-7560-4
Gebunden/Hardcover - € 7,50
Loewe Verlag

Dieser Kuss wird dein letzter sein...

Billy verbringt seine Ferien in Sandy Hollow. Doch statt mit seinen Freunden Spaß zu haben, ist er besessen von einem Gedanken: Rache zu nehmen an den Vampiren, die letztes Jahr seine Freundin getötet haben. Billy ahnt nicht, dass ihm nur wenig Zeit bleibt. Denn auch die Vampire haben sich ihr nächstes Opfer bereits ausgesucht …

Post subject: Re: Eiskalte Vergeltung
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:55 am 
Site Admin

And another absolutely GREAT German Fear Street cover... AMAZING! Do I love Sylvia Christoph!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm 

I got this one as a Christmas present last year... :)

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:01 pm 

I´ve read the half of this one already and I have to say I like it more than the first book.... The plot is very exciting and I guess I´ll have this one finished soon... But I do totally hate the scenes where animals are killed!!! :evil: :x I totally LOVE animals and such scenes are totally unnecessary in my opinion... There are enough humans to be killed! What do you guys think about this theme?

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:03 pm 

I've finished this one now... It has lots of twists, even in the last chapter like the Goosebumps books.... :shock:
I would recommend you guys to read part 1 and 2 of this book right behind or at least not in a long time interval....I've read the first one 2 or 3 years ago so it was hard to remember what happened before... I like this book more than the first one.... As far as I remember part 1 was pretty boring and I needed much more time to read it... That's all I can say about these books... :P :)